Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oil Capacity Mini Cooper

soon!?

THIS MONTH /-SOHOTNOVEL ONE YEAR! On 13
MetroFlog July my first birthday and I would like to share with all readers. I have often thought of closing the flog, but readers always have asked me to stay, so soys very important. Thanks to you I have met amazing people that helped me and always has been reading the novel.

why I decided to celebrate our first year together, make a LiveChat where you answer all questions you may have & well all know better. Many times I've been thinking about getting one, but I never decided. So I think that this date would be pretty special.

I do not know if that day will have football games, so there would be much people in the LiveChat.
Ah, I also would like people to see the chat are the readers. Because it is the anniversary of MetroFlog, so the chat is made for the readers.



"Thank you for reading the novel. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment