Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Did The Jelly Bracletes Use To Mean?

Poetry Review in the magazine to read. Edition, January 2011.

Magazine Cover to read, number 161

thank Enrique Villagrasa, the lucid review has done, in my book Minimal Poetics in the latest issue of the magazine to read, page seventeen.
Today I bought the January 2011, at the kiosk Gran Via, and made me dream, see me in a magazine I was reading with fervor, thousands of miles away in the archive of Lima, the Cultural Center of Spain.
live in Madrid for 5 years and is the first time that I outlined in this important publication.
Step to reproduce the review:
Holy Spirit

Minimal Poetics
Declaration of Principles of a hermit
(Broken Glass). Leo Zelada
(Lima, Peru, 1970).

are poems that will touch the deepest guts and soul of the reader shivers.
The poet is clear that poetry is knowledge and his work
demiurge is a long journey in search of beauty, like a mystical act that exorcised the demons and desires
to sublimate through the word, crows night. Poetry
based on a process of self through images that make up
the sacred spirit of the poem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment