Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Milena Velba - Girdle

Diary of a Dragon, has crossed the 200,000 visits. Pedro Almodovar and Leo

These days, my blog has exceeded the 200,000 hits. Being a personal and not tied to other cultural news is quite an achievement. There are other blogs that are very busy, why hang on news of classical writers and artists, as well as notes on current political and literary interest. But my blog is a personal weblog. In

Dragon Journal, upload my latest poems, stories, excerpts from novels. But when I want, I do not politically correct interviews, writers recognized. I also do, features about concerts and events they attend in Madrid.

Most visits I have are of English, and Europeans (mainly Germans and French, according to my accountant). Then follow the readers I have in the United States and Latin America.
walk
Although very busy lately with work. I try to have updated this blog.

With a book of poetry, readers can have are a minority, even in the novel, but are a best seller, the people who can buy a book, not much. More so if you care to make a creative writing, without concessions to the market and trends.
why the Internet is a valuable tool for the dissemination of the work of a writer or a freelance artist.

thank all readers who have joined me in solitude of their computers and clothed me with your love and affection.

A hug to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment