Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Black Shoestring Licorice Denver

bodorrio Let's take two seconds to say

I know that there is a parallel world inhabited my own new cars are still shiny colors hang tags and have front license plates with four numbers and three letters behind. In this world, cars do not need key and open when you approach the door for work and magic of a sensor. Are initiated by pressing a button and have a front and rear cookies that whistle increasing frequency as you near an obstacle O. They also have a smart speed limit when the driver makes (either his master or chauffeur) is exceeded by stepping on the accelerator and gradually by himself with hardly noticeable to not offend anyone, reduce speed to good cruise, free of fines and horn. With them, out of the car, he senses alone whether or not never to return in a while and closes on the outside and inside, stood with his mirrors Autofold, standing at attention and awaiting further orders. With these launches windshield wipers when it rains and lights at dusk. No human or divine intervention. And I'm sure we spend enough time, these cars would learn to make a tea with pastries and even bring us breakfast in bed. Same as the vixen of Stephen in the near future.

But in the world in which I live, the cars are different (I say no worse) and veneer shines less and take the odd bun that gives them character and personality. In my world, cars are not new, and opened with a key and re-locked or locked from inside. When not cared enough attention and affection, our cars are getting sick and coughs and colds or they grab some oil decimillas leaving them crippled for several days and even they can lead to death.

In this world of mine and not the other, live in the Grisons, the Vernon and my Luisi. I like to drive them all, but especially the Grison, which is very BENONE. Although I must say that has left us with lots of character and not that it is proving to have much stamina. Turns out this Friday, after a sigh, his arms crossed us, we made half the finger and left us lying on the road to Boadilla del Monte. Well, not really left us stranded. Not me. Has left him lying exclusively to intimate and this is a delicacy that I am very grateful to Grison.

I know that cars are cars, and there are no friends, no confidants, or family. I know that attachment to a car is not practical, it is convenient to see them for what they are and use them for what they serve, which is to lead and bring the carrier (like a heel). I know them names is a stupid thing, but do you want?. Me to my car but not mine, I have much darling, and I give my to believe that they would're like plants: they like to hear when you speak. So far no member of the genus plant (including deep comas) has responded to its owner irrigator with the Discourse on Method, but hey, the father and my exsuegra Mundina communicated up to the elbows with plant properties, and these were made a beauty. Well, more or less to me something like this happens with cars, I have not gotten to talk to me, but I returned my attentions to treat me with love.


My Luisi, for example, take a little know, but then after, I never left circulation, nor a breakdown or anything. Even with these uncertainties that a car can not control such wounds their limbs. The only time my poor Luisi prodded, had the courtesy to do so in one of those rare occasions when I assign to use Topi, the kangaroo of my daughter. It was he who happens to deal with changing the tire, to repair the other ... and me nothing.

Topi is a giant piece of bread (in lyrical and literal) and provided with a heart, or huge, but also a man, practical and very sensitive to the same to the plate. For him the car is the car and go. Topi is one of the three tall towers, along with Stephen and myself, who have fallen in the 2006-2007 academic year, when the three, in order to amaze the whole neighborhood and our own environments, after years and years of purposes and failures, we managed to take out the driver's license and even lead. He does a Ford Fiesta uploaded tropocientos years, very old and very courageous that a friend gave him when he had decided it to be removed and taken to a well deserved rest scrapped. At an age when other cars pass by in order to rest and retreat, it has grown a new life full of Topi and his wife (well in proportion to size of his man.) When both are in the car one looks at them and think they are stuck in a rut and if you look straight not get to see the rear window. In addition to the car you have placed a child seat and a baby boy has not yet reached the two years, and that his honey-colored skin tone and poor milk, we have decided the neighborhood affectionately nicknamed "Hamilton" (and also, why deny it, for the not insignificant fact that his father was very touching noses much). But the car is responsive, and takes them and brings them even on vacation in the Levant, and the two girls from Calcutta, which, as I told you, has been moving. Topi is

practical man and as I said, not pamper your car or encourage, or talk to him urging him with phrases like "you can champion" (which is what I say to my people on the hill and to hasten .) Consequently, their unwillingness car: only in this holiday season has broken the lock of the trunk and has a puncture. The thing would not have been more had it not been for the overload on the vehicle if it had not been misled Topi combining as could the attention to the road and his troops, and if it had not circulated zoomed to 160 km / h, which frankly still do not know how could the stroller. The fact is that the puncture occurred, and did not realize Topi. Blew the roof and did not realize Topi. It broke the tire Topi various whips and did not notice. The lashes were loaded the yanta, a pilot, part of the bumper and a non-is-what, I can not transcribe it until yesterday had not heard of in my life. And Topi did not realize until he reached the neighborhood. I told her that that happens to bring to Hamilton in (I mean those who have seen the race in Turkey), but I was brought face "today there is no weather" and I wanted to insist.

And that's what I say. Sometimes more than a left hand with an affection that right with the tool. Knowing something that is intimate. Because here's another example: Vernon.

to me the Vernon never failed me or left me spin. It is true that once forgot to lock the rear door and I had all night with the lights on. And what did he do? then drain the battery. Still, as I knew I had done unintentionally, even though the car was locked from the inside in the passenger compartment with the central electronic lock for the back room at the front door, and I could not even get inside to open the hood and attach the clamps to the battery power again, and despite the failures of my attempts to get into the car in any manner, including the method of the hanger that my cousin knows MarivĂ­. Despite all that, I got back from vacation climb to Vernon and even skipping scheduled date for the workshop or call the insurance. (I know that things that happen to me not often, but here is a most useful advice for people with colorful life: the battery can be powered from any little light of the car including the trunk: in terminal clip + + clip - in terminal -). However

intimate can not say the same. The intimate can get to talk much, quite long and well spread, but this man's verbal pampering (not to be confused with oral) is always negative fall with a resounding no good to go. So imagine what he had to listen to this poor car ay, ay! What stress my poor!. Now visualize what he suffered when he gave me to go to deepest Africa, the poor car sleepless all night thinking that the next day and for long months he was going to lead you, me, the aggressor in the Romanesque churches secluded ... endured as he could. Possibly so, and the accumulated stress, as the Inti relocated her ass in the driver's seat, the Vernon deflated and turned all pilotitos the dashboard. Starting with the oil that was all retorrado.

What did the Inti? "Thanked him for his service?, Would you buy a bauble for the mirror in or to the dashboard? (Like me, who in these last vacation I bought a puppy who shake their heads in the Seat Panda), no sir. Nothing. And Vernon, which is strongly felt began to defend himself as he could, leaving him without brakes a few times in the M forties. Resting three months at the workshop as he changed the ABS computer ... And revenge costing a fortune, but this has been personal.

And see, I've never had any of these glitches.

Now comes the Grison, and I limp, I bring, I bring, I move, walk and tell you all that I want to hear how well it works this car. And make no mistake, when I took him, the car he looks happy. But this car is not the Vernon, this has left us with a character that gives me my not going to take, but nothing well with Inti. When you put it last week up (and should be the fourth time he did) to go to work (his bike, the fuchsia was in the shop in what he called maintenance, but who knows how the offense will) and began Grison to grumble lighting a small light motor shaped more or less. Inti said the home without showing too much concern or deference to the illness of his utility and what is what has made this very resentful?. Leave him lying on a Friday afternoon on the road from Boadilla del Monte.

So I was walking at the time, preparing a garlic soups to weather the weekend with stomach toned and full, when the phone rang:

(Inti): - "Hi, how are you doing?"
(I): - "Oh, do not make me tell you ..." - (is that he says that deep and when I am in my most intimate privacy, I enjoy being a housewife and I did not want to argue giving the reason.)
(Inti): - "Ya, but you get bored?"
(I): - "I'm bored I almost never"
(Inti): - "Well, but do you have plans?" - (Start customers realize how good we are for any phone company.)
(I): - "Oops!" - Excited, imagining a plan is nothing more exciting start the weekend - "what do you propose?"
(Inti): - "if you're coming to get me to a workshop at the Virgen de Lluch Street, that left me lying Grison"
(I) : - "It's lame and I Luisi"
(Inti): - "No, take the Vernon Luisi not fit in as well, bite me pink feathers" - (we started offending ...) So

far we have run out of Grison and Vernon is back again picking up the baton attack, and showing that he will be uglier and older, but much more fair. (Personal note: Cosita, we have to postpone our plans. Indeed queen: how binge eating cooked chicken in every possible way, is that now I see one in the Carrefour and I do not tell you that I feel like, but you can imagine). Inti
now that if he leads quietly closed the door and when it does, I noticed, with much more smoothly than before. I'm sure that between now and nothing and no one will see when they started talking like a plant. more

0 comments:

Post a Comment