Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dominant Women Dressed In Leather

Julio Bocca, life in dance, for sale in Uruguay

Library
Paul Ferrando in the pedestrian Sarandí
Good news for and Uruguayans who want to buy the biography of Julio Bocca, director of the Ballet of SODRE: is for sale, at least in some libraries Montevideo.

I was talking recently with the head of the library Pablo Ferrando from pedestrian Sarandi, in the Old City: told me that they have left a single copy for sale sale, and if there is demand, make the request to the editorial .

That is, if you want to buy the book in a library instead of spending money on an item for purchase on the Internet, s nly have to go and ask and bring more copies.

Success!

1 comments:

Richard C. Lambert said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Biker jacket

Post a Comment