Monday, April 19, 2010

Does Eating Oats Bring On Gout?

Virus.

commenting yesterday that my computer has a virus. What makes it difficult to edit, upload novel, choose photos ...
Yes I can surf the Internet (by removing messages that come out that there is a virus) so I'm going up this post just to warn. I'm getting quite into Twitter, you can follow and you will find the news of the novels and everything about me and the internet (:

I hope to have solved the issue of virus for today, but not promising anything. I'm trying all possible ways that I know to get rid of this stupid virus. Do not stop get out warning messages.

Anyway, just hope I can raise novel today or any day of the week, when this is resolved. If for any case (which I hope will not happen ) I had to reset the computer, soon enough upload more novel, as it would have to gather all the things she had before, or the majority.

peace & love (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment