Friday, April 9, 2010

Inside Of Cheeck Has Swollen Area

Credits.

had already warned that it would create this post, and it is because I want to make things clear. I'm sick to clarify the same thing.
again turned the accusations that he had stolen novels and I DO NOT theft. The first is because I've always hated people stealing novels, I find something stupid. I adapt and give the credit. I always say when I got a forum, when a MetroFlog / Fotolog is a book or adapted . The point is that the last charge I made was to be a thief of novels and the TRUE author of "Dream Lover was not me, but the owner of another MetroFlog, and so it was not called Macedonia Joe. As for the person who accused me and her friend's''creative''I would say that is a book adapted from a writer named Sherrilyn Kenyon. And yes, it is called Dream Lover.

The point is that I hate people telling me that theft novels because readers do not really know who I am and have always been very open in these topics to speak clearly. There are people who copy novels every day and gives no credit and no one says anything. But I just go up and I adapted novels and credits I always seem to turn to me to be the accused. Do not ask anyone to support me, just want to clarify something I'm not.

I hope that readers read this post, because I just want to clarify everything that has happened recently. I do not want to be my MetroFlog to read the novel thinking that I stole it, because NO so.

can find me in;
- Twitter.
- Fotolog .
- metroFLOG.
- Formspring .
- Polyvore .

0 comments:

Post a Comment