Monday, September 3, 2007

Five Finger Death Punch Novit Enim

live the WEDDING! (YAJAAAA!)


Ay, ay, dear forum, which I have bailongos shoelaces!, Which resented stomach, digesting even the beginning of the wedding dinner! (Invested all day yesterday after digesting the couch and I guess I will have paid for Friday's cake). What a head-witted even by lack of sleep and the consumption of spirits ...! in order that what sorry state two days before the event!, but 'Gen Santa! How well we enjoyed!. Little thing: you live, long live the Men G and live the guild star!.

The wedding started at noon m edia, which was the time when Dante got his hands on my head to me and my hair I look like a lion rolling clouds of hairspray. He warned " do not touch it, now you are very exaggerated, but at six you will be dropped everything and look like Elle McPherson path of a Valentino soiree Ibiza (is so sophisticated!). A three-thirty after a slight cabezadilla on the couch, began operation glamor, ie shower, moisturizing, nail varnish retouching the fingertips of the feet and the long-awaited moment of clothing. He had it all perfectly coordinated and thought, the dress I added the waistband of my black tuxedo with a cute bow tied under the bosom and the American, masculine air, contrasting with the air full dress hyper romantic frustration of fruit (and all very, very appropriate for the cool nights we are spending this August), black sandals with heels, two thin strips and bracelet, a necklace of several turns of black silk accounts, jet pendientazos in tears like a crystal chandelier from the farm, and a truly vintage purse, French, bought by Ebay which can not be anything, but that is cute ... the rest of what would not fit in the American Inti has many pockets and ended up looking like the Sahara in a war reporter. I imbued in the operation makeup ... et voila! record time of one hour, I was really cute cute and ready to climb on any coach. Four and a half. From my vantage point of the bed, or sit, observe the operation of Inti garnish: navy chinos special wedding, her beige shirt with crossed lines, especially for wedding, black shoes with laces, special wedding, his jacket over dark blue pants, especially for wedding and tie in a pocket American, of course, also special wedding. This vintage version, which in your case is not really as it is not in Vitoria and Luccin, but it means recycling of other weddings of others, following the sacred maxim of his life, that of "less is more" ( especially in unnecessary investments, and he needs so little ...).

about to leave, the Inti had not yet found the black scarf with which includes getting her hair the same sophisticated (?) Santoni Spartacus look in the nineties with the right mix between what I knew tad tad tacky and pimp and we were in touch about the crisis. Succumb to it when I realized that my hair was not symmetrical, and that my right side kept intact its volume while the left kept intact as the cushion of my couch. Wet my hair, rolled up in the middle loop, detained him with a fork, bathed him and applied lacquer to churruscar dryer hair. I was lucky (because my hair and I combine unpredictably) and zero point seemed just out of the hands of Dante. The Inti while, Rome was stirring Santiago and things with mine until it was resigned to the inevitable and accepted that would have to go to the wedding with the hair in the wind Puma featuring the best of the eighties.

Nevertheless, and in a timely bullfighter, at five o'clock (it was the time agreed) were in the square bar with a jug of lemon clarita shared stress resting and waiting for the arrival of Cosita and Soul star, who passed to get us.

The road trip was fun enlivened by the Tomtom, between attempts to run the tie quality of Alma Lucero (CQPP). Inti, as I said, takes only as a supplement to American height hand pockets inside, but neither ever made a move to put it. Little thing I confirmed that the most difficult to resolve in a wedding is the hairstyle, and also had a tense moment when they mysteriously disappeared from his home every coleteros and pins to collected and bows. But it was really cute, dressed hyper sexy cleavage on the back to almost the edge of the rump and neck halter, suitable only for tipín splendid (and bought for three euros in White This shows that we are the panda of wit and strength to hang without losing glamor in the event.)

bells ringing just when we rebasábamos the cartelillo the name of the people, as sensed, was that it was not to announce our arrival but to warn stragglers from the entrance to the ceremony. The fact is that we landed the Cositas car at the time that the union stars are headed to the bar. As we have all received a fine education to match the very best of Camford, it seemed in poor taste to enter a show that had already begun, and bound by the imponderable chose to accompany inmates to the terrace of the tavern. Of course, without losing the acoustic signals heard who reported during the religious event: two bells, one pair of bells ... and we, ignorant of what sacrum, trying to compare it with the trumpets in the bullfight bull because if we know little, you can not imagine the masses and weddings: zero ranker. So we heard the first and imagined that the choppers came, the second and flags, the third and pulled to kill you. Paquito rang the bell-tone Chocolate pay, again lined up all the little way of leaving the church to see the bride and groom now married with the hope that president would have awarded the job with all the trophies toditos taurine (which I very intimately begged retain jobs and not your hand, as I would have thought the latter possibly in bad taste). The point is that we set out to long enough, but the church was at the end of a paved uphill, and that with heels, turned out to be hard. So again the imponderable: we fail again and for rice. Was reaching the top, and descend to base, just below where the cars. So the religious ceremony I can tell you I do anything, because the truth is that without love we lost him.

The next stage was to the couch. The couch took place on the lawn with a pool of Finance. And we, we nestled between drinks table, desk Iberian, hot canapé plate and output trays, and seeing that the location was unbeatable, I dug my heels in the grass I moved and no longer with my lowered by six inches, but relaxed as if he flops. I thought the couch was a trifle of care for the guests, which is called an appetizer, but it goes cha!, Marched there kilos of tortillas potatoes, fried quail eggs, bread in small caps and volovans of all kinds of pickles gildas of meatballs, the sausage, various tempura vegetables, samosas Hindu, Chinese rolls and even a whole pata negra ham ... and I do not know say no!. Night fell, giving the tooth and when I wanted to sit at the table, clothing hiperamplio already started to limit myself.

The dinner I must say I was a little bland. But this must be attributed to two factors: Factor A

: The guests were so fed canapés, which was all we could with a nap.
Factor B: The only music that calms fierce skylight is running their female companions in concept wedding bag with pleading eyes drop and forth between "flat god do not embarrass me" and the "we'll talk at home . Except in the case of my privacy, which has no shame and know more than enough that I did not (and very little that we care, all told, the other passing embarrassment.)

So the "living whatever" only began to appear and very, very shy at the height several bottles of white wine and red a few already. The Inti at weddings is original, not silent, and never shouts "Long live the couple" because he does not believe in that. For example in my friend Ra, shouting "Athleti" very well received, because the boyfriend now husband, was of Bilbao and never learned that the Inti encouraged to Madrid. In this chosen something more neutral, the ever versatile "YAJAAAA" used to tó from cattle whip up ask for another round. It was very welcomed, and I must say that although almost leaves us deaf to our table, mostly Cosita and me that we were one on each side, it is also true that some colorcillo put to that dinner.

And finally the disco. The disco party was amazing. At this point I could not with my heels, but it is a proactive, left them in the trunk of Cositamóvi, changing them for my basketball converse pistachios, I was going very well with the Nazarene's my style. I did an updo for her train caught with the sash and exposing the layers of my Fru Fru, and pulls on the track to wear out the soles. First third: tacky groups, Type Julio Iglesias, Seville, pasodobles ... Second third: part temazos the year, when Shakira Torture and everything. Finished this the stars with girlfriend, who were more bland than a bush beans, they went to continue the party elsewhere and can be horizontal. I must emphasize the inadequate response to one of them snapped me when I, affable, inquired into the reason for such swift abandonment. Lucero X, from here I say it was not necessary to be so rude. Transcribe dialogue:

(I): - "Are you going? So prontito? "
(Star X): - " If some hope to do more things tonight, " - (arching eyebrows several times in very clear meaning of "you know what I mean).
(I): - "Well but the night is long and allows time for everything"
(Star X): - "Yes, but some are younger than others and endure much longer. You can stay " - (raising his eyebrows several times in very clear meaning of" you know what I mean).

No, I do not understand, I do not know what you mean, and I take a lot to know. Hala, was mentioned.

The stars without girlfriend went chop, chop, and took off together to a heavy disco Aluche. We decided to invest in bodorrio soiree. And as we were four started good. The third trimester: non-hardened blisters, abandoned shoes in the middle of the floor, and there we jump all the implementation of the great songs of Ska-P, Tow ... and damn if we enjoy, all we could to exaltation from friendship to boyfriend, and species of that type, until the bride, she said yes, it's worth, that she loved us, but from that moment we would like everyone in our house. Period.

Do not end because little way from the car, tune heard in another garden and is very cunning that the Treasury had lied we had another wedding! Y we went there. I am very polite, as my mother knows, and never lose my way with words, I went to the bride, explaining that we were good people, that first of all congratulations, and we did not think scrounge or anything like that, only asking permission to discreetly keep dancing. The couple, from Guadalajara, were charming and at the end of the night to change phone numbers to call when they returned from their honeymoon. Some cielazos. Thanks guys. I sincerely hope that you enjoy so much in New York.

and finished this wedding, and yes, we collected the Inti who had left sleeping in the grass without light side, lying which is long, but well hidden and discreet, amid the black and without snoring or anything. I got into the car, tied with the seat belt to ensure it was not going to the sides or the front and we returned to Madrid, loudly singing the selection of the best songs from Hombres G, because CQPP car, the Star of Alma, a car is like god prepared for any contingency event.

I said that even holy gene hurts all the effort, but centuries had not fared so well.

Acknowledgements: Cosita all, why specify. A CQPP, for taking us and bring us and for being so requetemajo, Paco, for putting such a man with his little shirt for inside and tie, dancing like a split and to share the intimate Cubata swiped the comatose. At Inti, for being a friend of the groom and exquisite spaghetti with tuna the day after your scallions, his quesito and tomato, which only had to add some mushrooms and my appetite. And everything else.

PD: Dante, give me the money. In no time I came across Elle MacPherson, I spent a crazy mind of having a single Baccarat tangles knot undone I finished today when snack. The result was similar to my look Atapuerca too fresh out of the shower, and I therefore do not pay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment