Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prison Tycoon Play Free

Answers.

I'm reading all the comments you write, and seriously ... thanks for all the support. Some have asked me but I thought that this is the solution for many things. In the previous post did not explain very well why everything because I was all day yesterday deleting accounts, restoring information and all that. Everything came quickly,''I said yesterday today I stop with this.'' I've been with MetroFlog long time, like 3 or 4 years, and only 1 in SoHotNovel. Would not call it popular, but many girls have discovered through my metroflog novels, I've done adaptations of books, you found your favorite novels ... and that's great
But time passes, y. .. sometimes people change. It has been my case, I still love everything I've done in this metroFLOG, but I was heavy. Every day some photo editing, uploading novel, stop at one point, answer, and all that. It was great to meet so many people do not know how to thank all the support you have given me in those moments when people accuse me of things ... but this has come to an end.
I mean, probably one day go in and metroflog and you see a new picture of SoHotNovel, telling how it goes around and telling news. I'll probably wait a month to re-upload a picture and just happen to read comments, reply and keep in touch with people, but not promising anything.
For those you want to know where I will be:
www.twitter.com / OceansParty just tell me you were reading for reply and follow you, I do not want to follow everyone.
www.fotolog.com / OceansParty start all over again, going up daily editions or so try. Polyvore
, Tumblr and Formspring.
In Tumblr ANYONE THAT I FOLLOW ME, ie reverse. Formspring
And, please do not make many spelling mistakes to ask (;


Thank you for everything and I hope that this post has clarified many things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment