Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pop Corn And Comstipation

MARY MAGDALENE AND ALL SAINTS


The saint of my head (hereinafter The Ghost, without more) is a young man of forty intelligent, wise and good people to baskets. Man of neighborhood life, we know from centuries ago when the empresita was now managed by his father and was located on the premises adjoining bottom sheet which contained us working on the Cruella, in C and me. Both companies both dedicated to Luceria, already happened.

His was a guide full of lamps and pots with a little room toddler eating aluminum and glass to the ground, where they huddle three persons at one table and my partner the Holy horizontal on the right (Spinning monitor) and the Holy Father (the bearer of a mythical character who turned to the Hydra in the father Vicente Ferrer) at another table behind, pouring on cogotillo breath (which in two days I were bald) and all taking the phone into a mess that does.

Your local and fraternizing and even did our exchanges, we girls, male, with its continuous discourse and sometimes disheveled stars shirtless, sweaty, uninhibited and chunky for loading and unloading trucks cuajaditos of flight cases . That show and another that was not what we fed them. Cruella and I watched, apoyaditas in the doorway of our local, with the cup of coffee or cola, or cane (depending on time of day) giving approvals, and listening to the comments always tasty compliments of our guildmates. We bribed the postman who left us all correspondence to us, and we sobornábamos nostras to each other to obtain the right to enter into that store to deliver pure testosterone gently and with a silly smirk. Rankin that we did with the pole positions of the big men!. What time do you remember that cruel?!.

Over time both companies were growing and The Ghost and company moved from the agujerillo in our neighborhood to a warehouse in an industrial estate, with its loading dock and office facility. We always stay in the neighborhood, but we expanded to occupy its local orphan suddenly so empty ...

Some years after I moved from one company to another, directly and iron work at school for men, as one more that's how I try (I repeat: what times the others!), and what was my surprise when I arrived and discovered that I had not had room table and had nothing, that the office had been close and again went all crowded to one another by inserting their breaths in cogotillos of others (and therefore all are bald, I say, except my Inti, which is free lance).

Sometimes very lucky, the table itself was free of the Saint, which was to attend meetings, and as the chair moved, every time we had been floating around for there watching Sibylline ran like crazy with your elbows Out, rampant through the post now vacant and still hot ass earlier. It was not uncommon to be absent two seconds to go to the bathroom, and his return to find a coach or menda slumped there on the phone with a laptop and all its achiperris devouring their living space. Obviously

this was unsustainable. So getting the spring of last year, grabbed the male and the reports of the housing agency and went to find a spacious warehouse, sufficient and well located.

And here is where we are now. In the best location, in direct output of the road to Sydney, with an enormous courtyard with parking spaces than those of painted sheets with names, with plenty of tables for all who we are and they can get, with individual offices when they necessary, and above all and look how well, adjacent to the famous puticlú Parla.

This puticlú for the day and door to outside is a very discreet, a small hotel with tastefully many plants, four stars and much like any design NH. At night it transforms and differentiation (miles) from all others in the whole world because it is the only one that adorns the facade with a real spectacle of light and color work and grace of the very powerful focus of my business.

With such good-neighborliness and friction, it was impossible not emerge the love, and so we always have all (and I include myself) a lot of attention in the form of cards I invite you to the first drink, a birthday party; and all the discounts in the whole world: themselves by proximity, own for a regular customer, prompt payment themselves (one of those " let you pay and go coming already "- I do not, but very few could say the same), and the decay times of customers for unavoidable reasons, the elections (the clients are organizing rallies and giving) the league finals, European Championship, Olympics and World (customers are watching TV) or the summer months (customers are with their wives and children in the beach or mountains, as a hobby).

For example we are now in season off by July, and the rate has fallen to one hundred and fifty euros with a drink gift.

What we are in season is a saying that I do not see. The puticlú opens five (five to five to be exact). During the winter, I leave my office at four and a half to go look for my offspring to school, and that time is when the girls come to work and pure match we became friendly car to get them to pinpoint in the private underground parking with its fantastic whim (Mini Cooper, Smart For Four ...) and I found mine out of my scrapping antique, impossible not to see each other around and me, blinking his eyes to us giving us the long (which work only with men recognize us as equals.) But there are days when I leave a little later always before seven, and those hours are already parking customers, cuajaditos of cojocochazos impressive, just like when league, Euro, and now mismito in summer.

I look at these girls and see jovencillas, but not particularly cute, but rather just a plain little throwing, but what is clear is the democratic cowboy who makes us all equal (ladies of copper and for free). And I think if I have been mistaken very much managing my joys and my profession, I'm just gifted to them (and what not, then I go and I operate, I'm guessing will), because as I do not I envision coming out of Vernon to reach such a stroller.

My partner Santiago (and closes' Paña!) drives me questions, and says that he sees I do not this, that's a tough life for which I'm not ready (apparently just for that), there is nothing more dangerous a fight between the angels of the night, they take off their heels faster than you lay hold of his belt, and throw him straight in the eyes of the enemy (as I have to learn self-defense ....)

I visualize, swallowed hard and I ignore him because he knows something about this, now acts as a star safety for the toughest event (that we have to work in some places ...), but first he has worked much on the hard life of the night international security (let that first star was a mercenary in Yugoslavia and Iraq, and knows a lot of ugly words in Russian). He is a deadly weapon and murder hidden in the body of Carlos Latre when the Fellow makes Bea (the little voice is the same), but that should not confuse your canine murderer.

As one example: One year at Christmas my company and other related staged a day parajillo fraternization in the mountains by taking a nothing peleílla playing Paint Ball (balls filled with paint at twenty meters make you a bruise and a few platoons, which neither leaving on CSI), and happy was the very year and undeveloped M. Company friend, when a ball directly to the jacket he painted at the height position of the left ventricle in systole. The impact looked surprised and then looked at Santiago (the virtual murderer) and dazed and confused, the little creature did not give the body for nothing but to run.

Santiago, who has studied this very well that they should not be fringed (" why me if I'm alive" - \u200b\u200badded) was launched on the run after him, that cat is thrown at the feet of its prey a perfect tackle that took away many applause assistant there. It seemed that he was still in the ground, and yet was already built, with one foot on the throat M. (Many more applause) and without hesitation or second placed his gun lying on the forehead and emptied his entire magazine, a Puritan blank (and here it was, of course, a half silence affright, half worship).

M. It took a while to regain consciousness, which we thought had been parallel, and did I tell you what it took to decrease the volume of the bumps. The other flip staring at James, who scolded him softly to the wounded, with his little voice of Bea "M. man, is that the next time you have to do is die to the first, not run ." And I'm sure M. agreed. Yesterday

comment with Inti and the other fellow's new offering, we were throwing beads to reach the conclusion that one hundred and fifty euros dust really is not that expensive (I was so excited) and half of my colleagues saying that they settle powders with their wives leave them much more expensive.

I never said nothing, but I know that Inti has also taken their accounts and fear are giving me their conclusions, so I've decided that from now on or I pull the belt a little and apply also lowers and crown free, or not even going to be the Vernon to greet my colleagues to hold out.


PS: Today is payday and spending all fellow stars from the office to take stock of heels. Meanwhile, I secretly writing and typing this post here exposed. In particular, newly completed mismito now, just get one of them while we planted two kisses us, asked me the usual " what: we charge today? "- and I answered, still with my saint in heaven:" l two kisses you yet, rest or hesitate ". Thought will have to see that what is being The patio ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment